Important Message for Firefox 3 Users
We're implementing some extra security in this web site. However it can cause problems for Firefox 3 users. As you are a firefox 3 user you will need to follow the instructions below before you can login to this site.
- From the File menu select new tab. This will let you click between these instructions and the screen you're working with.
- Type about:config in the address bar.
- Click the I'll be careful, I promise button under the Here be dragons warning.
- Type security.OCSP in the filter box.
- Double click security.OCSP.enabled and change 1 to 0 when prompted.
Firefox should now be configured to correctly use this site. Please
email if you still can't login.